House Dust Mite Allergens FREE
What are house dust mite allergens? Around the houses worldwide, the two most common house dust mites (HDM) are:
DP – Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus
DF – Dermatophagoides farinae
The mites date back 600 million years ago. HDM are producing droppings like skin molting and microscopic faeces (5-40 microns). Scientists all over the world already identified 14 separate allergens within one dropping. The cover film of a mite's dropping consist of allergen Der p23, identified as highly allergic.
How does HDMA FREE work?
HDMA FREE is a liquid that can be sprayed or added as a component in a formula. When sprayed on any polluted surface, probiotics transform from a non-active spore to an active form.
A bacteria's cycle is called SRPAS:
S – spore activation
R – Recognition of pollution
P – Production of specific enzymes
A – Action elimination of pollutants
S – Spore formation
The cycle that is brought into action by probiotics is called PinA (Probiotics in Action).
HDMA FREE is composed from special selected strains of the Bacillus family, having the highest enzymes productivity. The biochemical reaction of degrading pollutants continue until organic nutrients are available.
HDMA FREE Properties
- Allergenic free
- Safe when inhaled / respiratory tested
- Safe for humans and pets / toxicology tested on Vero cells
- GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) free
- Non toxic
- Eco friendly
- Listed by EFSA as QSP
- Contains 100 Million good bacteria per 1 ml
Are Bacillus spp. of HDMA FREE safe?
HDMA FREE contains 5 strains of different Bacillus spp, which are all Gram-positive spore formatting.
The Bacillus spp. of HDMA FREE are listed as QPS (Qualified Presumption of Safety) because of the absence of toxic activity. This has been verified by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) BIOHAZ.
Our probiotics also have been tested by independent and certified laboratories.
The bacterial toxicity potential of our Bacillus has been tested on Vero cells according to EFSA directives. Also Respiratory test were conducted on the Bacillus strains which can be found in HDMA FREE.
HDMA FREE applications
- Disposes of dust mites
- Restores the natural biological balance in human surroundings
- Minimizes allergens
- Neutralizes unpleasant odors from organic origin
- Neutralizes organic pollutants, their decomposition, processing and utilization
- Bedrooms: spray 4 to 6 hours before bedtime, every 4 days. Spray it on the bed, pillows, mattress, bed sheets, ...
- all-day rooms: spray one time every 4 days
- spray in the air and leave it to gravity
- spray upholstered furniture
- spray on carpets, curtains, …
HDMA FREE Spray bottle 250 ml
- Refilling possible
- Sprays in all directions: 360°
- Creates a fine mist
- Propellant gasses free
- Continuous spray
- Up to 98% liquid evacuation